Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun, fun in the winter sun!

Nick eating snow...not the yellow kind!

"Fun" isn't something I usually associate w/ winter but we had some serious fun today! Lot's of sledding, shoveling, digging, etc. etc. Our kids totally reminded me of how totally cool a "snow day" can be...as an adult/parent, I tend to dread winter weather since it usually leads to school delays/cancellations, horrible roads, blah blah blah - but, today, I thoroughly had a good time in the snow!

Hannah & Katie


Nick & Emily

Shane showing us how its done!

Some other random pictures from the past week...

What started out as Shane showing Nick some wrestling moves...ended up in a Matthews Family Piggy Pile!

The Beasley birthday kids...minus Kayna (1/17) who couldn't be there...Roger (2/2), Lauren (1/22), Hannah B (2/22), Chas (1/23), Gma B (2/8) and Chris (2/11)
Hannah at her friend's bowling birthday party...


Nick trying out his "Incredible Hulk" bathtime chemistry set...
Hope everyone is warm & safe tonight!

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

brycen has the chemistry set too, his is spiderman! he lovesss it!

Chelsa said...

brycen has the chemistry set too, his is spiderman! he lovesss it!

Jen said...

I logged on to my computer just bc I knew you would have an update since you were snowed in and I was right!!!!!

Wish you all were closer. Alex would have had a blast with all of that sledding.