Monday, November 10, 2008

Catching up...

Hi all - nothing too exciting going on outside of the normal chaos! To catch up from my last post (a week ago - lazy me!)...Shane got home from his trip to Virginia Beach on Wednesday - the kids & I were very happy to have him home! Even though he works a lot of hours, he's always home by bedtime so we all had to adjust while he was gone. Wednesday night was soccer pics - which I remembered exactly 10 minutes before we had to be there and Katie & I were already in our jammies! A few crazy minutes later, we were out the door & made it just in time...thankfully we only live 3 minutes from the YMCA!!! Nothing too exciting happened Thurs/Friday. Saturday was another soccer game and Nick headed to Evansville for the night. I woke up yesterday totally sick w/ either the stomach flu or a bad reaction to the Long John Silvers we had Sat. nite. After the girls' religion class, I lazed around until I headed to Oakland City to pick up Nick - once home, I went to bed for a few hours to save up energy for Max's 3rd birthday party...which was totally fun :) Anna had a major houseful w/ Beasleys, Rabers & friends all crowding inside since it was absolutely FREEZING outside! Max made a haul and all of the kids had so much fun, especially on the hay ride...check out Abbie's blog for great pics!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Chas, I hope you are feeling better! It was good to see you Sun...even though it was only briefly. Yes, we are very thankful to have your cousin Shawn at our church!!