Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blog Award...

Big thanks to Jenelle for the blog award nomination! Our boys were in pre-school together and now go to the same school for Kindergarten...I absolutely love checking her blog out for new pics of her gorgeous kids and love reading her stories about raising 3 kids under the age of 6 :) And I also went to my junior prom w/ her big bro Phil!

So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

I'm going to nominate...

1. My cousin Abbie - love her blog for lots of reasons but mostly b/c she always seems to have something profound to say that touches me and all of the cute pics of Max make me smile...

2. Another cousin Cassie - we've lost touch over the years w/ her moving to Seattle but I feel we've re-connected thru blogging. Her posts from her month in Africa were awesome and I feel I get to live vicariously through her exciting "urban" life w/ PJ!

3. And another cousin Shawn - Shawn has a way of posting about his faith that makes you think and want to keep reading more. He sometimes asks tough questions but they make you look inward and analyze yourself. I just finished reading his latest post about cookie blessings - brought tears to my eyes.

4. My friend Jen (finally, not a family member!) - I'd like to think I had something to do w/ Jen entering the world of blogging...well, me & a requirement for her MBA CIS class :) Jen's blog is so heartfelt and I always look forward to reading about the Fab Miss Alex and Brady Bear.

5. And last but definitely not least, Tera - the first blog I ever read was Tera's when I was searching for news about Andre, Mandi & Gabe's accident. I absolutely fell in love w/ her blog and wasted no time starting one of my own....Tera - my husband said "Thanks!" LOL!

So - on to my five addictions...my kids & husband go without saying so I'll find 5 other "things" to confess to...

1. Diet Coke - nothing beats a big fountain Diet Coke w/ extra ice...preferably as soon after I get up as possible...this is one reason visiting Mom & Scott's Bumpus Mills house is tough on me b/c its in the middle of absolute no-where and there's not a fountain Diet Coke to be found within 30 minutes.

2. Mi Pueblo's Quesadilla Jalisco - order it everytime I go - no variations.

3. Dark Chocolate - hated it as a kid but require it as an adult. My hubby shares in this addiction which can be a problem b/c it doesn't seem to last very long in our house!

4. Sudoku - crazy little Japanese game! Sometimes I play it online but other times I prefer good 'ol pencil & paper.

5. Trips to Walmart - ALONE...that's right - no kids, no husband - just my "me" time. Sad, but true...

good night!!

No comments: