Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Facebook rookie

So I've ventured onto Facebook...I guess its about time given that I've been blogging for a few months now...totally different format but its fun! I couldn't believe how many people in my address book are on facebook...and how many invites to see other pages that come from them. Even my MOM has a page...LOL! Just kidding Mom - you know you totally rock :)

Good news on the "sick" front - Shane is feeling waaay better today & was able to go to work...even better news is, so far, no one else has came down w/ it. Sleeping on the couch last night wasn't great - especially since my "mommy sense" was tuned in to any sound I heard coming from any of the kids' bedrooms - I was so convinced one of them would come down w/ the bug in the middle of the night that I never truly went into deep sleep. I guess all of that Lysol is doing its job...

Short post tonight...need to work on my Christmas cards!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Face Book. Oh, my! I hear it can be a bit addictive! :) Can't wait for the Christmas card.

Chelsa said...

i am actually in love w/ facebook :) such a great way to keep up w/ people, but only when you want to. lol. like "on your own time" sorta thing.

glad everyone is finally feeling better @ your house!

Chasity said...

I agree w/ you Chelsa - a great way to keep up "at a glance"!