Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 3

Well, its already happened - my husband totally doesn't get why I want to blog but then again, I also don't understand his need to build a race truck when he already has one so I guess we're even!

We've had a good weekend in the Matthews household....we went out to eat last night @ Mi Pueblo w/ Ed & Theresa then went bowling....Theresa & I were the cheering section for the girls, Shane & Ed and they gave us plenty to cheer about :) . I have slide show at the bottom of the page w/ pics of the girls. The girls & I went to church this morning then I got my "me" time at Walmart. After unloading groceries, it was time for me to head to Oakland City to pick up Nick...2 days is really too long for him to be gone - he said to me on the way home "I thought I was never going to see you again."....absolutely broke my heart. But he's home now so
I don't have to think about him going to Evansville again for a couple of weeks at least.

Bad news for all of the "football wives" out there...pre-season football is officially back on TV - we're getting ready to watch the Colts vs. the Redskins....woo hoo! Here's to the next 6 months of pro-football every week! Don't get me wrong - I enjoy watching it about 1x per week...its when we get to Sunday, Monday & Thursday that it gets to be a bit much!

One more week until school starts....we get different answers each time the kids are asked if they're ready for it to start....Katie is ready for Art class, Em can't wait for recess but is so-so for the rest of it, Hannah is ready to see her friends and I don't know if Nick knows what to think about Kindergarten! I'm just ready to get back into the routine of school...

Hope you guys are enjoying our page...I'm having fun with it!

No comments: