Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Uh oh....not a good day for Hannah!

Well, our little liar is back....some of you might know about Hannah's short trip to the dark side of lying earlier this summer and the subsequent punishment (remember her having to go to the county fair w/ us but not getting to ride any rides??!). Well, she's back at it - I won't go into all of the gory details but what could have been a fairly minor infraction - having to write a few sentences for flipping a behavior card in class for talking - has turned in to a month-long grounding for not only not telling us about the sentences but then proceeding to sign Shane's name to the parent signature line, insisting for 10 minutes to her teacher that "that's just the way Dad writes his name", not bringing the sentences to us for a 2nd time then telling her teacher she didn't know where the paper was!!! Oh my....talk about a sinking feeling when your daughter's teacher calls you at work to tell you all this....I was not a happy camper in the least bit. Just so you know - I'm sure Shane & I's parents find this funny and are thinking "what goes around, comes around"!!!! I know that's how I'll feel when my kids call & tell me these stories about my grandkids :) Needless to say - Hannah has been writing sentences since we got home and will be writing until she goes to bed...writers cramp for sure!

No comments: