Monday, August 11, 2008

Simply be...

More Dove chocolate wisdom...Simply be, rather than do, for a moment. I don't know about everyone else, but this very simplistic concept is hard for me! There's always something that needs to be done, someone who needs attention, a phone ringing, another email needing answered...its hard to find the time to "simply be"...I guess I should say its hard to make time because its all about choices. I've said it so many times - life is about choices. Often its a choice between two options that are both unappealing but yet a choice has to be made. And once the choice is made - stick to it! I have very little patience for people who are wishy-washy and second guess themselves (and others) after every little decision....make an educated choice and MOVE ON! ok....I'll get off my soapbox now....

We just got home from Mr. Gatti's - we wanted to take the kids out for one last "hurrah" before school starts in the morning. We even played in Gatti-land...woo hoo!! Shane always stays home the morning of the 1st day of school so we can take them in together - of course there will be the required picture on the front porch w/ their new outfits and loaded down backpacks...too cute! I'll make sure & post a pic w/ tomorrow's message.

No comments: