Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Failure is only the opportunity...

Some more Dove chocolate wisdom..."Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." [I can't go wrong w/ these things!! Chocolate PLUS great quotes - someone at Dove needs a pat on the back for coming up w/ this combo!] I think we all face certain failures in life but I guess they're only true failures if you don't learn from them. Shane and I feel we both definitely learned from our diabolical first marriages...we're much better spouses to each other than we were the first go 'round. I wouldn't change my path in life for anything...I think everything happens for a reason - even the crappy stuff. I can't count the number of times I've told myself (and others) that life will never throw anything at us that God doesn't think we can handle.

Enough philosophical stuff...

Today was a pretty normal day other than my trip to the salon for a much needed perm/cut. Major bonus that Angie also scheduled Abbie to be there so we had a chance to catch up w/ life...we had fun talking about how Max follows Nick around just like Ab used to do to me! Of course I totally couldn't stand it when we were kids but I think its the cutest thing ever when Max does it to Nick! What did we ever talk about before we had kids??!

No comments: